posted March 29, 2023
Are you interested in joining a new team? We are looking for talented, experienced Massage Therapists to become an integral part of our High Peaks Resort family offering our guests, both internal and external, full spa services including massage and body treatments.
1. Perform various massage modalities, body treatments and all other services offered by the spa.
2. Demonstrate and execute proper guest communication regarding treatments, products or home care retails items.
3. Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
4. Ensures all communication with guests/clients will be in compliance with standards set by High Peaks Resort.
5. Any other duties as assigned by Spa Director or Spa Manager
1. The ability to work with guests and staff of the hotel, as well as the general public, in a professional and guest centric manner.
2. Previous experience in the resort or hotel spa, sales and hospitality industry preferred.
3. The ability to follow safety requirements including OSHA laws the require use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have potential risk to your health and safety.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Certification from a licensed massage school with a minimum of 500 hours of training.
2. National certification preferred and/or State License.
Spire Hospitality is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster (https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm) and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
133 Room Resort
High Peaks Resort in the heart of Lake Placid offers three unique lodging experiences, from a traditional hotel experience in the High Peaks Resort (featuring 105 recently-renovated guest rooms) to a modern retro-vibe in the Lake House (with 44 guest rooms) to privacy and serenity in the Waterfront Collection (featuring 28 guest rooms including 10 suites on the shores of Mirror Lake). Guests enjoy sweeping views of the Adirondack mountains, The Spa & Salon at High Peaks Resort, indoor and outdoor dining at Dancing Bears Restaurant (consistently rated one of the top restaurants in town), four pools, a jacuzzi, a fitness center, plenty of lawn games for the entire family, and special activities including yoga at the waterfront and outdoor adventure packages for those looking to explore the Adirondack Region, such as golf, hiking, biking and more. All guests also have private access to Mirror Lake with complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boats and stand-up paddleboards. Dogs are welcome, with special canine-friendly treats and amenities. High Peaks Resort is also within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Lake Placid and within close proximity to the region’s top outdoor attractions and activities such as High Falls Gorge, Horseshoe Pond, the Olympic Center, the Adirondack Experience, The Museum on Blue Mountain Lake, The Wild Center in Tupper Lake, and more.
2384 Saranac Avenue
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Telephone (518) 523-4411
Managed by Spire Hospitality