posted January 28, 2023
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean all filters and hose out inside of machine before filing dishwasher
- Check water temperatures
- Wash cycle 160 degrees minimum
- Rinse cycle 180 degrees minimum
- Scrape and clean all dishes
- Stack all dishes together by size and type
- Turn on the dishwasher and fill the dish racks
- Use a presoak tub for all silverware
- Read directions on the soap box
- Empty the presoak tub when half full
- After emptying the presoak tub, separate knives, forks, and spoons
- Use silverware racks for washing silver; all silverware must be up
- Separate water glasses, juice glasses, and coffee cups and use the proper size rack to wash each type separately
- All cooking utensils and pots and pans must be washed by hand
- Clean up and turn the dishwasher machine off:
- Turn the conveyor off first after all dishes have been washed
- Turn off the heater (the red light will go off)
- Turn off the water valves to drain the machine
- After cleaning all counters with soapy water, all stainless steel must be wiped dry
- Hose out the water tanks on the dish machine
- The utility sink and the broom hanger must be kept clean and neat at all times. Stand mops against the wall, and handle them down so they can dry.
- Hood filters from the cook’s line must be washed and left to dry every night
- After turning off and clearing the dish machine:
- Remove all floor mats to the loading area
- Dump used grease into a large tub in the grease room
- Carry all trash to the dumpster
- Wash out trash cans and scrub mats with the hose in the grease room
- Cleaning floors and closing kitchen:
- Remove everything from the floor area that can be lifted and put on the counters
- Sweep entire floor
- Be sure to check under the cooks’ line
- Do not sweep scraps into floor drains; put trash in containers
- Use a mop bucket with soapy hot water (use floor soap) and scrub onto the floor with a broom
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to read English to comprehend job requests fully, caution notices, and similar written materials.
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry, or transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 lbs
We offer a comprehensive full-time benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, pet discount program, identity theft protection, pre-paid legal support, flexible spending accounts, matched 401K, life, critical accident or illness, short- & long-term disability, paid time off, wellness programs, excellent hotel discounts and much more!
Spire Hospitality is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer.
Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel
250 Room Hotel
Find a MN vibe at our Bloomington hotel
Discover all the Twin Cities, MN, have to offer at Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel. Our hip, recently refreshed hotel is a short drive from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, as well as the Mall of America, US Bank Stadium and light rail. Work out in our 24-hour fitness center or heated Junior Olympic-sized pool. Foodies appreciate our on-site restaurant LARS, which serves modern cuisine with a playful Minnesota twist. Our hotel restaurant is now open for guests to dine in for breakfast and dinner. If you're visiting Bloomington, MN, for a meeting or wedding-related event, book our flexible, 4,360-square-foot function space, which boasts conference planners and custom catering menus. At the end of the day, relax in an upscale hotel room that has been refreshed for extra comfort. Explore all Minneapolis and Saint Paul have to offer from Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel.